I'm Carrie, and my husband Richard and I (and our two children Sara and Max) are waiting to welcome another child into our loving home.

I met Richard more than 13 years ago while working at a nursing home. We quickly knew we were meant to be together, and were married that year. We have two children, Sara (12) and Max (8). A couple years ago we moved to a small farm where we raise cows and chickens in our spare time.

Richard is a software engineer and works for a very large, stable company, and I am a stay-at-home mom.

Please take a look at our LDS Family Services Profile. If you have any questions, please email us at RichardAndCarrie@gmail.com.



Sunday, May 23, 2010

Trying it out

Well I have decided it’s finally time for me to join the blogging world. We set up this blog originally as a place to have our adoption profile link. While we are still waiting for our birth mom to find us (hopefully soon) and looking forward to getting to know her and bringing our baby home, I decided that I would use this blog as a place to write about the things in my life that brighten my day. It may be something simple like my 2 new puppies digging a hole in my garden to bury their bone (which they just did, the little stinkers) or something one of my kids said. Who knows, but I am excited to try this out.

No comments: